PixelFLEX FLEXCurtain HD Receives Parnelli Award Nomination
PixelFLEX has announced that FLEXCurtain HD has received a 2015 Parnelli Award nomination for Indispensable Video Technology. The awards show taking place as part of the LDI Tradeshow and Conference in Las Vegas, Nevada on the 24 October.
“This is our second year in a row to be nominated for a Parnelli Award and we couldn’t be more excited,” said David Venus, PixelFLEX Director of Marketing. “Last year, our FLEXCurve LED Video Screen won the Parnelli Award, and this year we are hoping for the same outcome for the FLEXCurtain HD.”
The FLEXCurtain HD is a lightweight and flexible LED video screen ideal for high resolution video playback and video effects for indoor and outdoor applications. Its hi-res LED video can be driven by any DVI output, and the multi-directional, flexible design of the FLEXCurtain HD makes it easy to store and transport. FLEXCurtain HD is 60-90% lighter than the competition, and using the quick-lock system, 500 square feet of FLEXCurtain HD can be setup and broken-down in under 15 minutes.
“Regardless of who wins the Parnelli Award, we are honored to once again be nominated,” concluded Venus. “As a relatively new company in the LED video screen market, we are thrilled that our products continue to make an impact in the live event industry. The FLEXCurtain HD has received numerous accolades from our clients worldwide, and the Parnelli Award nomination is an exciting verification that the industry is taking notice as well.”
- WorldStage Helps MSG With Floor Projection Extravaganza
- New Look fof WYSIWYG R36
- D.A.S. Provides Audio for Halloween Events
- dLive on European Tour with Backyard Babies
- The North Face Launches its NightRay Outdoor Fest with d3
- Christie Launches AccuFrame Pro
- Over 100 Powersoft K10’s for 43rd Annual American Music Awards
- London Entertainment Week Expands BV
- Adamson Shines At Riot Fest In Chicago, Toronto and Denver