CS Audio Invests in BMFLs and DL4S Fixtures
Cape Town, South Africa-based CS Audio, a busy full technical – sound, lighting, video and structures - solutions and rental operation started in 1995 by Donald Clark, became the third company in South Africa to invest in Robe BMFLs, with the purchase of 12 BMFL Blades together with 24 of the new DL4S LED Profiles.
These are added to around 150 other Robe moving lights in current rental stock.
Clark has stated that he is certain the BMFL is a game-changer in terms of brightness and features, adding that the “awesome” framing shutter module was also important.
Another reason was quite simply demand, as CS’s regular LDs were requesting them, so “it was time to make the decision”.
As far as the DL4Ss were concerned, he’s been waiting for some time for a really bright high quality LED lightsource that could out-shine the 700 series units and he’s also extremely happy with these.
CS’s eclectic work schedule covers a broad spectrum of shows and events - corporate and industrials, parties, concerts, music festivals and theatre productions - so adaptability is always a key to choosing lighting products.
The BMFL Blades and DL4Ss were delivered after the 2015 Mediatech expo in Johannesburg by Robe’s South African distributor, DWR.
Clark added that he thinks the BMFL is definitely a market leader and continues to be impressed with the “incredible” service from DWR, another deciding factor in making his choice of brand investment.
- WorldStage Helps MSG With Floor Projection Extravaganza
- New Look fof WYSIWYG R36
- D.A.S. Provides Audio for Halloween Events
- dLive on European Tour with Backyard Babies
- The North Face Launches its NightRay Outdoor Fest with d3
- Christie Launches AccuFrame Pro
- Over 100 Powersoft K10’s for 43rd Annual American Music Awards
- London Entertainment Week Expands BV
- Adamson Shines At Riot Fest In Chicago, Toronto and Denver