Star seating for Showman’s Show
Star Events returns to Showman’s Show on the back of a phenomenal season in 2015, which saw it providing infrastructure and ingenuity on grass, on tarmac and on water.
The Star stand, at the corner of Avenues B and G, will be focussed on the company’s seating and fencing & barriers portfolio, the latter a component part of events from Cyclo-cross to Latitude Festival.
Star seating has shaken up the event model with its comfort, legroom and cost. In the spirit of a taste test, at Showman’s, visitors will have the opportunity to directly compare the industry’s traditional, uncomfortable folding chairs, such as ‘Sams’, with Star Events’ tip-up, flat floor system, which comes replete with air insulated seats and backs.
This summer, the Star system was used across events including Greenwich Music Time, Nocturne Live at Blenheim Palace, pictured, and Neil Diamond at Blackpool FC. In all cases the promoters reported superb audience feedback.
- WorldStage Helps MSG With Floor Projection Extravaganza
- New Look fof WYSIWYG R36
- D.A.S. Provides Audio for Halloween Events
- dLive on European Tour with Backyard Babies
- The North Face Launches its NightRay Outdoor Fest with d3
- Christie Launches AccuFrame Pro
- Over 100 Powersoft K10’s for 43rd Annual American Music Awards
- London Entertainment Week Expands BV
- Adamson Shines At Riot Fest In Chicago, Toronto and Denver