New Spanish Distributor For Audient
British manufacturer Audient has appointed Lexon Distribucion SA as the new distributor for its compact product range, including the eight-channel mic pre and ADC, ASP800, which recently started shipping worldwide.
Based in Barcelona, Lexon is headed up by Eva Thullen, who said: “Audient has been a highly respected brand in the pro audio field for over 18 years, and we at Lexon Distribucion are proud to be the distributor for the newer additions to their portfolio, the iD range of USB interfaces and ASP rack mounted devices. We have known the people at Audient for a long time and we are confident that we have an exceptional business opportunity with the brand.”
Audient’s owner Simon Blackwood added: “Lexon has built up an exceptional distribution portfolio of complimentary brands and as such is ideally-placed to connect us to music creators in Spain – we’re proud to partner with Eva and her excellent team.”
Spanish distributor Reflexion Arts will continue to look after Audient’s console sales in the territory.
- WorldStage Helps MSG With Floor Projection Extravaganza
- New Look fof WYSIWYG R36
- D.A.S. Provides Audio for Halloween Events
- dLive on European Tour with Backyard Babies
- The North Face Launches its NightRay Outdoor Fest with d3
- Christie Launches AccuFrame Pro
- Over 100 Powersoft K10’s for 43rd Annual American Music Awards
- London Entertainment Week Expands BV
- Adamson Shines At Riot Fest In Chicago, Toronto and Denver