VER Brings RealityPartners into its European Team
Netherlands-based RealityPartners – pioneers of reality TV production and system integration – have joined forces with VER and will now provide their expertise under the banner of VER-RealityPartners.
The addition of the team from RealityPartners adds additional skills to VER’s European team and builds on VER’s position with the reality television market in the US. VER also recently announced the acquisition of Aurora Lighting Hire in the UK, an established leader in the provision of lighting services for the television and cinema market.
Steve Hankin, CEO of VER said: “We are very pleased to welcome Ivo Nebbeling and Harpert Bramervaer of RealityPartners to VER. Their knowledge and experience in international reality TV production and system design is a great asset to our fast growing European team.”
Nebbeling, former CEO of RealityPartners added: “VER is a global leader in the provision of quality entertainment and broadcast media solutions. It is very satisfying for us as experienced professionals in reality TV production, to be a part of VER.”
“Knowing the high quality and variety of equipment VER is famous for and which seamlessly merges with our clients’ demands for turnkey solutions makes VER-RealityPartners an incontestable choice.”
VER-RealityPartners will operate out of VER’s Amsterdam office. Clients of RealityPartners will immediately benefit from the extensive inventory of equipment and global reach offered by VER.
- WorldStage Helps MSG With Floor Projection Extravaganza
- New Look fof WYSIWYG R36
- D.A.S. Provides Audio for Halloween Events
- dLive on European Tour with Backyard Babies
- The North Face Launches its NightRay Outdoor Fest with d3
- Christie Launches AccuFrame Pro
- Over 100 Powersoft K10’s for 43rd Annual American Music Awards
- London Entertainment Week Expands BV
- Adamson Shines At Riot Fest In Chicago, Toronto and Denver