A.C.T Lighting expands its rigging offerings and adds Eurotruss product representation
A.C.T Lighting has expanded its representation with the addition of Eurotruss, one of the leading suppliers of aluminium truss systems worldwide.
After a successful entrance into the market last year, Eurotruss opened the doors of its new Knoxville, Tennessee facility on the 1 of May. From this location the company will supply North American customers with plated, spigotted and conical truss plus a full line of roof systems, wind-up stands and stage decks.
“We’re proud to be representing the quality Eurotruss product line,” said Brian Dowd, Vice President of Sales and Marketing at A.C.T Lighting. “Rigging is a very important component of our industry and one where we see a lot of growth and opportunity. We will offer full sales support for Eurotruss’s high-end products, and will work closely with their Knoxville-based team, led by Tray Allen. We forecast excellent sales and a strong position for Eurotruss within the US and Canadian markets.”
Martin Kuyper, president of Eurotruss Group, says, “Adding A.C.T Lighting as a sales partner and opening our US facility are both very good steps toward putting us on solid footing in the US market. I’m very proud of this partnership and excited by the opportunities it will bring us. This marks a major push for sales in the area and major support for our customer base. Look for short lead times, the ability to deliver custom truss and full customer support from our expert Eurotruss team in Knoxville.”
- WorldStage Helps MSG With Floor Projection Extravaganza
- New Look fof WYSIWYG R36
- D.A.S. Provides Audio for Halloween Events
- dLive on European Tour with Backyard Babies
- The North Face Launches its NightRay Outdoor Fest with d3
- Christie Launches AccuFrame Pro
- Over 100 Powersoft K10’s for 43rd Annual American Music Awards
- London Entertainment Week Expands BV
- Adamson Shines At Riot Fest In Chicago, Toronto and Denver