PixelFLEX wins the 2015 Parnelli Award for Indispensable Video Technology
Innovative LED Screen Manufacturer is honoured for the second consecutive year at LDI 2015.
PixelFLEX is very proud to announce that it has won its second consecutive Parnelli Award for Indispensable Video Technology. At LDI 2015, this year’s award was presented to the Nashville-based LED video screen manufacturer during the 15th Annual Parnelli Awards Ceremony held at the Rio All-Suite Las Vegas Hotel and Casino for its innovative FLEXCurtain HD LED Video Screen.
David Venus, Director of Marketing for PixleFLEX commented: “What a tremendous honour for PixelFLEX to not only be nominated for two consecutive years, but to actually bring home the award once again, we are all very thankful to the voters and Timeless Communications. We strive every day to create the most technologically advanced LED video screens for the live event and entertainment production industry, and the 2015 Parnelli Award is a wonderful validation that we remain on the right path.”
The FLEXCurtain HD is a lightweight and flexible LED video screen ideal for high resolution video playback and video effects for indoor and outdoor applications. Its hi-res LED video can be driven by any DVI output, and the multi-directional, flexible design of the FLEXCurtain HD makes it easy to store and transport. FLEXCurtain HD is 60-90% lighter than the competition, and using the quick-lock system, 500 sq feet of FLEXCurtain HD can be setup and broken-down in under 15 minutes.
- WorldStage Helps MSG With Floor Projection Extravaganza
- New Look fof WYSIWYG R36
- D.A.S. Provides Audio for Halloween Events
- dLive on European Tour with Backyard Babies
- The North Face Launches its NightRay Outdoor Fest with d3
- Christie Launches AccuFrame Pro
- Over 100 Powersoft K10’s for 43rd Annual American Music Awards
- London Entertainment Week Expands BV
- Adamson Shines At Riot Fest In Chicago, Toronto and Denver