Mötley Crüe and promoter Andy Copping received awards commemorating band's last ever UK show
Mötley Crüe, and promoter Andy Copping of Live Nation were presented awards on 6th November 2015 to commemorate the band’s last ever UK show, at The SSE Arena, Wembley.
The awards were presented by venue manager, John Drury. One of the most legendary and iconic rock bands to ever grace the world of music, Mötley Crüe’s show in London ended their UK run as part of the band’s two year long Final Tour cycle that will culminate at Staples Centre on 31st December in the band’s hometown of Los Angeles, CA.
4Support came from venue regular Alice Cooper whose hand prints were previously unveiled in the Arena Square in October 2012. The former hell-raiser, who is now a born-again Christian, is the only solo artist to have headlined at the venue in the last five consecutive decades.
- WorldStage Helps MSG With Floor Projection Extravaganza
- New Look fof WYSIWYG R36
- D.A.S. Provides Audio for Halloween Events
- dLive on European Tour with Backyard Babies
- The North Face Launches its NightRay Outdoor Fest with d3
- Christie Launches AccuFrame Pro
- Over 100 Powersoft K10’s for 43rd Annual American Music Awards
- London Entertainment Week Expands BV
- Adamson Shines At Riot Fest In Chicago, Toronto and Denver