Martin Audio Releases MA5.0Q Amplifier
Martin Audio has released its MA5.0Q amplifier, a four-channel system delivering up to 5,000W, neatly packed into 1 RU weighing just over 7kg / 16lb.
Benefitting from core technologies found in Martin Audio’s flagship amplifiers, the MA5.0Q has low power consumption, and consequently operates in an eco-friendly way.
Minimum heat dissipation makes the MA5.0Q suitable for hot or otherwise challenging environments. Delivering fantastic sound quality, due to its patented Class D output stage design, the MA5.0Q represents high value practically as well as commercially.
The MA5.0Q delivers a number of key features including fixed frequency switch mode amplifier output stages, patented amplifier output filters with ripple cancellation network, AC protection (shuts down power supply when AC mains voltage is outside operating range), and thermal protection (mutes outputs once the output devices reach 75 ºC / 167 ºF — automatic unmute once temperature is down to 65 ºC / 149 ºF).
The target markets for the new amplifier include: Stage monitoring; Hotels, Restaurants and bars; Visitor attractions; Houses of worship; Auditoriums; Educational facilities; Live sound and Night clubs.
The MA5.0Q is scheduled to start shipping from mid-November.
- WorldStage Helps MSG With Floor Projection Extravaganza
- New Look fof WYSIWYG R36
- D.A.S. Provides Audio for Halloween Events
- dLive on European Tour with Backyard Babies
- The North Face Launches its NightRay Outdoor Fest with d3
- Christie Launches AccuFrame Pro
- Over 100 Powersoft K10’s for 43rd Annual American Music Awards
- London Entertainment Week Expands BV
- Adamson Shines At Riot Fest In Chicago, Toronto and Denver