Bluman Associates crafts content for Spectre premiere
For the worldwide premiere of for the new James Bond Premiere Bluman Associates were appointed by NIBBS Events to provide video production and content.
Working with a complicated design of 15 angled LED screens with seven column displays on each side, positioned along the red carpet, the animation had to be created according to very specific viewing angles. The original project was designed in 2D, which lead to several design complications.
"We come across this quite a lot. 2D designs are often not correct, as they don’t allow you to accurately measure the space." stated Pod Bluman of Bluman Associates. "We visualised the entire project in 3D to ensure the design would work, to create a dramatic entrance to the venue. All of the animations had to be created around the angle of the screen." Working with a brand like Bond represented certain challenges such as a strict sign off procedure that meant artwork wasn’t approved until the dress rehearsal the night before.
"It’s always an honour to work on these events, and you expect a level of difficulty as the team want to ensure that everything is perfect, as do we" reflects Bluman.
- WorldStage Helps MSG With Floor Projection Extravaganza
- New Look fof WYSIWYG R36
- D.A.S. Provides Audio for Halloween Events
- dLive on European Tour with Backyard Babies
- The North Face Launches its NightRay Outdoor Fest with d3
- Christie Launches AccuFrame Pro
- Over 100 Powersoft K10’s for 43rd Annual American Music Awards
- London Entertainment Week Expands BV
- Adamson Shines At Riot Fest In Chicago, Toronto and Denver