PR Lighting Helps Project Nikos Vertis' Sell-out Concert
More than 100 PR Lighting fixtures were out in force recently when Greek superstar Nikos Vertis arrived in Romania for his sell-out concert at Sala Palatului Bucharest.
The show was part of his Nikos Vertis Tour 2015 and with 4,000 people packed into the venue it proved to be the biggest concert of the year.
Handling the technical production were Temple Media and the artist’s lighting designer Emiliano Bistri who worked closely with the venue’s in-house lighting technician, Temple Media’s Cristian Simon, to design a rig based heavily on PR Lighting fixtures.
In order to light up the star and his 38 piece orchestra they deployed 40 XR 200 Beams, eighteen XLed 1061s and 44 XR 230 Spot as the mainstay of the production lighting, all supported by 36 Showtec Sunstrip bars.
Rated at just 189W, the fully-featured and compact XR 200 Beam produced a parallel, laser-like beam with 67,765 lux output, which was complemented by the discreet and lightweight XR 230 Spot. This offered a linear zoom from 3.8° to 42° and uniform, high output. In PR Lighting’s ever-growing LED portfolio the XLed 1061 (with 61 10W LEDs) had the capability of delivering rainbow and animation patterns as well as pulsed strobing effects. All of the set-up was maintained by a production crew of 30 technicians.
- WorldStage Helps MSG With Floor Projection Extravaganza
- New Look fof WYSIWYG R36
- D.A.S. Provides Audio for Halloween Events
- dLive on European Tour with Backyard Babies
- The North Face Launches its NightRay Outdoor Fest with d3
- Christie Launches AccuFrame Pro
- Over 100 Powersoft K10’s for 43rd Annual American Music Awards
- London Entertainment Week Expands BV
- Adamson Shines At Riot Fest In Chicago, Toronto and Denver