Elation Platinum FLX Wins Best Moving Light Award at 2015 WFX Show
Elation Professional’s hybrid Platinum FLX moving head luminaire has received more industry recognition, winning a Worship Facilities New Product Award in the Best Moving Light category at the WFX Show.
The award, which recognises the best new technology products for the church market, comes on the heels of a PLASA Award for Innovation and a Best Debuting Product honourable mention at the LDI Awards, both held in October. The Best Moving Light Award was chosen by the editors of Worship Facilities and Church Production magazines, the WFX Advisory Board, and WFX management.
“We’re thrilled to have won another award for the Platinum FLX which has again been acknowledged for its unique innovation,” stated Elation Sales Director Eric Loader. “It’s a truly versatile hybrid that has raised the quality level of multi-functional lights and the response since hitting the market has been fantastic.”
The Platinum FLX is a spot/ beam/wash moving head that is increasingly being recognised for its new approach to hybrid lighting. Its patent-pending dual optical system is unique in the industry and gives clear advantages over traditional hybrid systems. It gives a uniform and brighter Spot field (2.9° to 25°), a narrower beam angle and brighter central point in Beam mode (1.8° - 18°), and a higher-quality flat field Wash effect (6.0° to 42°). It also switches between modes quickly and accurately.
The Platinum FLX is available for purchase now through Elation’s worldwide partner network.
- WorldStage Helps MSG With Floor Projection Extravaganza
- New Look fof WYSIWYG R36
- D.A.S. Provides Audio for Halloween Events
- dLive on European Tour with Backyard Babies
- The North Face Launches its NightRay Outdoor Fest with d3
- Christie Launches AccuFrame Pro
- Over 100 Powersoft K10’s for 43rd Annual American Music Awards
- London Entertainment Week Expands BV
- Adamson Shines At Riot Fest In Chicago, Toronto and Denver