Victoria’s Secret PINK Nation Game On! Bash 2015
After beating out 98 other colleges in various social media challenges, students at the University of Texas San Antonio got to host a one-day party as winners of the PINK Nation Game On! Bash contest by Victoria’s Secret.
Held on 28 October on the UTSA campus, Grammy award-winning EDM artist Zedd headlined the EDM spectacle with AG Light & Sound supplying Elation Colour Chorus 72 LED battens, Platinum Spot 35 Pro moving heads and Cuepix Blinder WW2 white light blinders.
“I’ve been using Elation for quite a while,” stated AG Light & Sound owner Andrew Gumper on why he turned to Elation gear for the event. “It’s reliable, holds up well and is very cost effective. It’s a very stable product that is perfect for events like these.”
Positioned beneath a giant arch structure was a large stage with central DJ booth and three large backdrop LED screens, all loaded with lighting effects. Mounted on virtually every truss, Colour Chorus 72 fixtures provided color matching looks and linear effects while mid-air beams from 800W Platinum Spot 35 Pro’s cut through from a variety of positions. Cuepix Blinders added explosive energy from vertical and overhead trusses.
Lighting design for the event was handled by Zedd’s own visual team. Nearly 15,000 students attended the party, which also featured musical guest DJ Irie and appearances from Victoria’s Secret models.
- WorldStage Helps MSG With Floor Projection Extravaganza
- New Look fof WYSIWYG R36
- D.A.S. Provides Audio for Halloween Events
- dLive on European Tour with Backyard Babies
- The North Face Launches its NightRay Outdoor Fest with d3
- Christie Launches AccuFrame Pro
- Over 100 Powersoft K10’s for 43rd Annual American Music Awards
- London Entertainment Week Expands BV
- Adamson Shines At Riot Fest In Chicago, Toronto and Denver