dLive Manages Brazillian Gospel Music Festival
Allen & Heath’s new dLive mixing system managed FOH, monitors and broadcast for a 30,000 capacity festival held in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
Hosted by Brazil’s largest television network, TV Globo, Festival Promessas is an annual gospel music event. This year’s line-up featured key performances from top gospel artists including Aline Barros, Fernandinho, Andre Valadao and PC Baruk.
Managed by rental company, Gabisom, the dLive system comprised the flagship S7000 Control Surfaces at both FOH and monitor positions, with two DM64 MixRacks providing the live audio and broadcast feeds.
“There were various band and PA company engineers working at the event, and this was the first time that any of them had seen dLive,” comments Kadu Melo, A&H Product Manager in South America. “I am delighted to report that they all had the same opinion – that dLive is a very easy surface to work with and has incredible sound quality. They were also impressed by the styling and design – dLive looks and feels as great as it sounds.”
- WorldStage Helps MSG With Floor Projection Extravaganza
- New Look fof WYSIWYG R36
- D.A.S. Provides Audio for Halloween Events
- dLive on European Tour with Backyard Babies
- The North Face Launches its NightRay Outdoor Fest with d3
- Christie Launches AccuFrame Pro
- Over 100 Powersoft K10’s for 43rd Annual American Music Awards
- London Entertainment Week Expands BV
- Adamson Shines At Riot Fest In Chicago, Toronto and Denver