Laserworld present massive laser show at Lake Festival Austria
The laser show at this year’s Lake Festival in Austria was quite a sight; Laserfabrik used four RTI NANO RGB 30 laser systems together with Lasergraph DSP controllers.
The Lasergraph DSP controllers were used for covering the whole venue and creating spectacularly coloured effects.
The German Laserworld company Ray Technologies GmbH, located in Valley next to Munich, manufactures high end show laser light equipment, especially for demanding applications like touring, cruise ships and multimedia shows.
The RTI NANO RGB 30 laser systems were especially developed for well-colour-balanced high power applications. Due to them being waterproof IP 65, they are the main choice of many pro laser show companies like Laserfabrik.
“The major challenges at this event were the various changes in requirements from the organiser’s side. Due to our many years of experience it was no problem to get a spectacular show going anyway,” said Daniel Brune, CEO of Laserfabrik.
The Lake Festival took place from 21 - 23 August near Graz, Austria.
- WorldStage Helps MSG With Floor Projection Extravaganza
- New Look fof WYSIWYG R36
- D.A.S. Provides Audio for Halloween Events
- dLive on European Tour with Backyard Babies
- The North Face Launches its NightRay Outdoor Fest with d3
- Christie Launches AccuFrame Pro
- Over 100 Powersoft K10’s for 43rd Annual American Music Awards
- London Entertainment Week Expands BV
- Adamson Shines At Riot Fest In Chicago, Toronto and Denver