NEXO STM Modular PA at Argentina's Reggae Festival
Argentina’s biggest reggae festival, La Fiesta Mas Popular del Reggae, used NEXO STM modular line array systems for this year’s event.
The festival was headlined by Nonpalidece. Also on the bill was Ponto de Equilibio from Brazil, the Daara J.Family Sound System from Senegal, and C4, also from Argentina. All acts were using NEXO’s 45°N12 line monitors on stage.
Rental company Valiente Produciones, with support from Los Angeles Musica, designed a substantial STM rig for the venue, the Platense Stadium in Buenos Aires, which has capacity for 32,000 people.
The Main PA used was 18 NEXO STM M46+B112’s per side along with the 12 NEXO CD18 subs that were ground stacked per side with nine flown NEXO S118’s per side. The Out fill was 16 GEO D10’s and the Front Fill was two NEXO PS15’s along with one GEO D10 per side. The monitors used were 12 NEXO 45°N12’s.
Argentina is now one of the primary markets in South America for the NEXO STM Series, which is a regular fixture at the country’s largest events, thanks to a network of rental companies which collaborate and pool their inventories as required. Cooperative cross-hiring of NEXO STM and GEO Series is made easier by the standardisation of amplification and controllers in the NEXO Universal Amp Racks (NUARs).
- WorldStage Helps MSG With Floor Projection Extravaganza
- New Look fof WYSIWYG R36
- D.A.S. Provides Audio for Halloween Events
- dLive on European Tour with Backyard Babies
- The North Face Launches its NightRay Outdoor Fest with d3
- Christie Launches AccuFrame Pro
- Over 100 Powersoft K10’s for 43rd Annual American Music Awards
- London Entertainment Week Expands BV
- Adamson Shines At Riot Fest In Chicago, Toronto and Denver