dLive on European Tour with Backyard Babies
Swedish rock band, Backyard Babies, was on a tour of Europe with Allen & Heath’s dLive digital mixing system.
“I have been a loyal iLive user for the past four years, and have done about 500 shows, so the move to dLive is natural,” explained the band’s FOH Engineer, Stefan Ljungkvist.
Stefan selected a dLive S3000 Control Surface with DM48 MixRack, accompanied by Neve pre amp, Sennheiser in-ears, Audio-Technica mics, and an Allen & Heath ME-1 personal monitor mixer for the drummer. In-ear monitors are also managed from FOH.
“Eight shows in with dLive and I am comfortable with everything. The feel is very nice and warm, and the EQ and FX are high end. When I use A&H, the band say it is like playing in a studio!” concluded Ljungkvist.
- WorldStage Helps MSG With Floor Projection Extravaganza
- New Look fof WYSIWYG R36
- D.A.S. Provides Audio for Halloween Events
- The North Face Launches its NightRay Outdoor Fest with d3
- Christie Launches AccuFrame Pro
- Over 100 Powersoft K10’s for 43rd Annual American Music Awards
- London Entertainment Week Expands BV
- Adamson Shines At Riot Fest In Chicago, Toronto and Denver
- DPA Brings Exceptional Clarity To Three Great Ladies of Song