CCG COMPLETES DPA MIC ORDER
3 May 2008
(Doha) - DPA's distributor for the the United Arab Emirates, Triangle Sound & Image, has supplied the largest single order of DPA microphones in the region to the Creative Communication Group (CCG), a Doha-based events management and production company.CCG is looking to meet future requirements and, as part of a major expansion, ordered a quantity of DPA mics including 4060 miniature omnis; BLM4060 boundary layer mics; 4088 headbands; 4011 cardioids; 4006-TL omnis; SMK4060, 3506 and 3511 stereo kits and a comprehensive package of accessories.
Since it was established in 1998, CCG has expanded to serve all aspects of the entertainment business in the Gulf region and the Middle East. It provides a wide range of products and services, and has pioneered world-class theatrical shows in Qatar by artists including Luciano Pavarotti and José Carreras, and staging grand operas and ballets by international touring companies including the Bolshoi Ballet.
“We are very happy to deal with Triangle, who have shown professionalism, dedication and full support from our first contact with them,” says CCG managing director Jalal Dudin. “They’ve proved they are not only sellers but technical and marketing partners for the companies they represent. Their microphone
recommendations ensured we purchased exactly what we needed, while their dedication, passion, reliability and prompt delivery surpassed our expectations. CCG is now well-equipped with DPA microphones to respond to projects of any scale in Qatar and the region.”
- WorldStage Helps MSG With Floor Projection Extravaganza
- New Look fof WYSIWYG R36
- D.A.S. Provides Audio for Halloween Events
- dLive on European Tour with Backyard Babies
- The North Face Launches its NightRay Outdoor Fest with d3
- Christie Launches AccuFrame Pro
- Over 100 Powersoft K10’s for 43rd Annual American Music Awards
- London Entertainment Week Expands BV
- Adamson Shines At Riot Fest In Chicago, Toronto and Denver