DIGITAL LIGHTING COURSES IN LONDON
1 May 2008
Worldwide lighting and control manufacturer High End Systems Inc. and UK-based Projected Image Digital announce the next installment of Digital Lighting University, to be held May 15-16 at the renowned Cochrane Theatre, part of the Central St.
Martins College of Art and Design in London. Digital Lighting University is a program designed to help professionals learn to apply, use and design with digital lighting in their projects.
Lighting designers, operators, video technicians, directors and other professionals in the lighting, video or special events industries are invited to attend. The two-day program is designed to present key information in the most efficient manner. An international team of experts will present case studies, instructions and most importantly, hands-on exercises to help students on their way to new techniques in digital lighting.
Program hours are 09.00-17.00, with optional training from 17.00-20.00.
Topics covered include:
Technical overview & fundamentals
Set up and configuration
Projection techniques and choice of hardware
Hardware and software configuration
Choice of content
Synchronizing time code
Participation is free, but there is a £50 charge for no-shows. Class size is strictly limited to facilitate an intimate learning atmosphere. To reserve a space, email Andrea Daniels at PID: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- WorldStage Helps MSG With Floor Projection Extravaganza
- New Look fof WYSIWYG R36
- D.A.S. Provides Audio for Halloween Events
- dLive on European Tour with Backyard Babies
- The North Face Launches its NightRay Outdoor Fest with d3
- Christie Launches AccuFrame Pro
- Over 100 Powersoft K10’s for 43rd Annual American Music Awards
- London Entertainment Week Expands BV
- Adamson Shines At Riot Fest In Chicago, Toronto and Denver