ON TOUR WITH LINKIN PARK AND MXPX
17 June 2008
(New York) - Lighting designer Joey Bradley was asked to provide a raised, illuminated platform, otherwise known as an 'ego riser', for the Spring Linkin Park and MXPX tour.
For the custom-built unit, Bradley contacted Alban Sardzinski of See Factor Industry, who set out with his team to create something that was easy to set up and resilient enough for the touring industry.
The team at See Factor designed an ego riser filled with 6 CHAUVET COLORado 1 units, which adhered to the specified guidelines of being compact, durable, and easy to set up.
“The pass-through power and data capability of the COLORado™ 1 allowed us to make a panel mount for power and data on the side of the box and link the units together internally,” said Sardzinski.
The result was a “plug-and-play” design that allowed the units to be moved easily, quickly set-up and broken down, and run off of one power cable and a single data cable attached to the side of the riser.
The units were featured on multiple tour dates, and proved “durable enough to withstand the rigors of the road whether traveling by air, truck, or even in the bay of the bus,” said Sardzinski.
- WorldStage Helps MSG With Floor Projection Extravaganza
- New Look fof WYSIWYG R36
- D.A.S. Provides Audio for Halloween Events
- dLive on European Tour with Backyard Babies
- The North Face Launches its NightRay Outdoor Fest with d3
- Christie Launches AccuFrame Pro
- Over 100 Powersoft K10’s for 43rd Annual American Music Awards
- London Entertainment Week Expands BV
- Adamson Shines At Riot Fest In Chicago, Toronto and Denver