STAGE ELECTRICS BRIGHTENS ENCHANTED GARDEN EVENT
21 January 2008
(Sheffield) - For the second year running Stage Electrics provided The National Trust with lighting and power for their ever popular Enchanted Garden event at Sheffield Park Garden near Haywards Heath in East Sussex.
The company’s growing inventory of architectural lighting fittings was utilised for the event, equipment included over 200 HTI fittings along with Martin MAC2000 wash fittings in EcoDomes, High End Dataflash Units, Studio Due CityColors and Mini CityColors, 48 IP rated ParCans and PAR38 ground spike fittings.
Technical Project Manager Stage Electrics’ John Radford, who also acted as lighting designer for the project, explained “The lighting design not only has to take into account the aesthetic requirements and the need to pick up on many of the magnificent trees across the site, but also has to maintain a good level of light across the walkways to ensure that visitors have a safe as well as visually interesting experience. This requirement sounds relatively easy to fulfil but there are times when you need the viewer to be in relative darkness to maximise the impact of the more subtle areas and effects. It was also important to give the maximum amount of time to focusing, purely to tweak areas to maintain an appropriate balance throughout the site.”
Working closely with the in-house National Trust Visitor Services and Garden Management Team the equipment took four days to install before opening to the public for six nights.
- WorldStage Helps MSG With Floor Projection Extravaganza
- New Look fof WYSIWYG R36
- D.A.S. Provides Audio for Halloween Events
- dLive on European Tour with Backyard Babies
- The North Face Launches its NightRay Outdoor Fest with d3
- Christie Launches AccuFrame Pro
- Over 100 Powersoft K10’s for 43rd Annual American Music Awards
- London Entertainment Week Expands BV
- Adamson Shines At Riot Fest In Chicago, Toronto and Denver