CREATIVE TECHNOLOGY'S LED ZEPPELIN WIN
1 February 2008
(Netherlands) - Creative Technology wins the 'Most InAVative Rental & Staging Project (Entertainment)' at the 2008 InAVate Awards for their work at the Led Zeppelin Ahmet Ertegun tribute show at O2 Arena.Creative Technology is delighted to announce their industry accolade, having beaten off the competition to win the award for the Most InAVative Rental & Staging Project (Entertainment). This was for CT’s involvement on the recent Led Zeppelin show at the O2 Arena. The ceremony took place on Monday 28 January in Amsterdam, organised and hosted by InAVate magazine. With a record number of award nominees, and the largest number of delegates to date, the awards ceremony was the biggest and best so far.
Installation of the 28m wide x 10m high Stealth screen (the largest installed at the O2) was project managed by CT’s Alex Leinster, who comments “This was an immense event and incredibly high profile. With such a tight rig time at the O2, we picked a product that was quick to rig and exceeded the high standards previously set by us, with the Elton John concert at the O2. Stealth was by far the best solution, the end result looked great”.
Charlie Whittock, Managing Director said “It was an honour for CT to work on this project, I am really proud of the team for delivering a really successful event and enabling us to win this fantastic award”.
- WorldStage Helps MSG With Floor Projection Extravaganza
- New Look fof WYSIWYG R36
- D.A.S. Provides Audio for Halloween Events
- dLive on European Tour with Backyard Babies
- The North Face Launches its NightRay Outdoor Fest with d3
- Christie Launches AccuFrame Pro
- Over 100 Powersoft K10’s for 43rd Annual American Music Awards
- London Entertainment Week Expands BV
- Adamson Shines At Riot Fest In Chicago, Toronto and Denver