Title: Marketing & PR Coordinator
Reporting to: Business Administration and Communication Manager
Department: Business Administration & Communication
Location Sowerby Bridge, UK
OVERALL ROLE PURPOSE:
Reporting to the Business Administration and Communication Manager this role is responsible for the effective coordination and management of Marketing and PR initiatives within J&C Joel Ltd.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND ACTIVITIES:
• Provide Marketing and PR Support within the business, liaising with any outsourced Marketing or PR Agencies on strategic initiatives and managing their activities.
• Liaising with relevant publications; and where applicable writing news articles to support and promote the business.
• Identification of effective marketing strategies and new initiatives, keeping abreast of changes and developments within the industry.
• Adherence to the the Marketing budget, ensuring it is delivered, identifying costeffective Marketing and PR strategies for the business.
• Organisation and ownership of company exhibitions, ensuring that the business is able to showcase its products and services successfully. This will involve overseeing the booking, planning, build and organisation of high profile events.
• Liaising with Senior Management and other key stakeholders to identify opportunities and relevant campaigns to boost sales.
• Identification of target markets and industry sectors, working with the necessary stakeholders to ensure effective advertisements, publications and campaigns are delivered and success is measured.
• Ownership and management of daily social media strategy and content.
• Ownership and governance of J&C Joel brand guidelines across the business
• Responsibilities for the budget and fulfillment of J&C branded merchandise and stationary.
• Ownership for J&C Joel website and corporate video, ensuring that content is regularly updated and relevant.
• Ownership of J&C Joel’s branded portfolio of products and fact sheets, ensuring information is accurate, updated and readily available for employees to use as an effective sale and after sales tool.
• Any other ad-hoc duties, as requested by Line Manager.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines.
• Project Management skills advantageous.
• Previous experience of working in a Marketing role.
• Experience of writing articles for release in publications.
• Previous knowledge or experience relating to the Theatre industry and/ or the entertainment industry would be advantageous.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS OR EQUIVILANT EXPERIENCE:
• Degree or equivalent preferred.