Sales Representative / Account Manager (M/F) Adam Hall Ltd.
German group with strong global growth, manufacturer and distributor of the brands Cameo lighting, LD Systems, Palmer, Defender and Gravity and a catalogue of over 6,000 products extending over the Professional lighting and sound markets, recruits a Sales Representative / Account Manager for the UK IRL. Primarily to concentrate on the professional lighting hire/rental and installation market but also able to represent our other product categories including audio and hardware into retail and other market areas.
Area: UK IRL market
You should have a successful track record in a sales role working with professional lighting technology in the systems integration market and must be able to organize and manage product demonstrations, discuss installation projects and product applications with your customers, which will include installers, integrators, resellers and consultants.
- Retain and grow existing customers with a consistent and lasting relationship based on listening and quality of service
- Collaborate and be a good relay of information from our product managers and sales directors to achieve the sales and marketing objectives of our business
- You are responsible for your Customers and have a mission to develop the turnover of brands distributed by Adam Hall
- Want to be a part of a successful team supplying the pro audio and lighting market
- A solid knowledge of the UK professional lighting market covering hire/rental, installation and retail
- A basic knowledge of audio and related products
- Technical training and strong sales affinity, with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar position
- Ambitioned, driven and energetic
- Full UK driving license and ability to travel large distances with regular overnight stays
- The position will be working from a home office
Adam Hall is an international key player in the pro audio and lighting installation, hire and event industry as well as supplying the MI and DJ retail market. Many industry insiders know Adam Hall as the leading manufacturer of flight case fittings and components for the production of safe, flexible transport containers for events technology and industrial use. While this still remains a core part of Adam Halls business it is only one of many. Adam Hall develops and produces professional, innovative audio and LED lighting solutions for stages, studios, radio, fixed installation and even live sound and all with growing success: it is today regarded as one of the world’s top 25 manufacturers in the field of professional events technology.
Take your Chance – Send in your application (letter, CV and salary expectations) to Adam Hall HR Germany:
Adam Hall GmbH
61267 Neu-Anspach / Germany
Phone: +49 6081 9419 227